I am a fun and energetic agent that enjoys a satisfied client. I am very focused on making sure that a big decision in your life and the worries that may accompany are put to ease. I work hard and follow through keeping you informed every step of the way.
Rooted in Real Estate
My father has been a builder for over 30 years! Throughout my life I’ve grown up accompanying and learning from my father. Although I am not as good of a builder as he is, I do have a deep interest in Real Estate. As a Graduate of Ripon College, I use my Business Management and Economics majors to dig into the market and stay informed on the status of all things Real Estate.
My Strong Suits
Here are just a few of the benefits that will give some insight into why I can be the agent for you.
- Educated: I have a BA from Ripon College where I majored in Economics and Business Management. My Economics background gives me the know how to do the research and stay up to date on current market conditions. While my management background takes care of the rest.
- Motivated: As a recent grad, I’m working hard to jumpstart my career and do what’s necessary to get results. My team that I have behind me is just as motivated and contributes to getting successful results.
- Caring: Success does not come unless you lift the people around you. Leaving a lasting impression is what it’s all about. I have a strong interest in community development and strive to give back to the community. From our First Class in Giving philosophy to volunteering in Jamaica, I truly do care about the community, the world, and the ones around me.
More About Me
I enjoy the outdoors and immerse myself every chance I get. Fishing isn’t about catching fish, it’s about seeing nature and experiencing the world. I also enjoy my family. I continue to work with my father on occasion, enjoy late night talks with my mother and whenever I’m around my sister, I can’t help but have fun.
If you have any questions or inquiries on what I can provide for you, don’t hesitate to call. I enjoy meeting new people and look forward to hearing from you!
- New Construction
- Historic Homes
- Listing Specialist
- Buyer’s Agent
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Residential Properties
- New Construction
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent in Excellent Standing
- Multi-million Dollar Club